Monday 17 August 2009

Joy is my chant...



Wandering around Covent Garden is good for the soul. Buying lunch from the food market on a Thursday in August has to be done at least once in your life. Sitting in St Paul's Church garden, eating tomato and basil foccacia was a delight. Inspired by my trip to Neal's Yard I decided to start my latest project. I painted a trellis gold, wrapped orchid fairy lights around and hung it on the wall in my bedroom. I'll keep filling it up with nick nacks as time goes on.

1 comment:

Bee said...

'joy is my chant, all of the time...'

that was a beautiful day, and i'll never forget it, bailey! love your trellis, too! i'm back blogging again, after a year away... and you're linked to my page, so lets get back to sharing thoughts together.

keep writing, too. you're a legend xx